Aviation Division by Global Elite Group
Within our Aviation Division, Global Elite Group provides a wide range of solutions in aviation security with support for both the commercial and private aviation communities. Our security officers offer years of experience and a thorough understanding of aviation's unique needs.
Securitas Aviation is present at over 230 airports in the U.S., Europe, South America and Asia, with a workforce of over 26,000 dedicated expert aviation security staff. Securitas Aviation is the largest aviation security provider in the world. We have over 35 years’ experience providing aviation security services worldwide. In the U.S., we serve 31 airports with approximately 3,500 security guards, consultants and electronic security experts.
Global Elite Group is known across the aviation industry as a high-end, boutique security firm using highly trained personnel. Securitas acquired Global Elite Group in 2019 to increase our specialization in this unique and important industry sector. Global Elite Group is one of only two companies that hold the Department of Homeland Security Safety Act designation specific to Aviation Security.
Global Elite Group provides aviation security services to over 60 airlines and airports across the United States. Our officers provide the highest standard of security while complying with all Transportation Security Administration regulatory requirements. Services in this sector include:
- Access Control (Terminal/Airport)
- Aircraft Guarding & Searching
- Airside Escorting
- Baggage Guarding, Reconciliation & Screening
- Baggage Pilferage Investigations and Prevention
- Canine Units (Explosives & Narcotics)
- Cargo Guarding, Escorting & Screening
- Catering Search, Seal & Escort
- Emergency Response Support
- Employee and Vendor Screening
- Health Screening
- Passenger & Crew AQQ (APIS) Transmission
- Passenger Travel Document and Visa Checks
- Passenger Screening
- Regulatory Compliance Assessments
- Security Awareness Training
- Security Management
General Aviation & Charter Screenings
Our officers perform the most efficient TSA-regulated search techniques under the Private Charter Standard Security Program (PCSSP) to detect weapons, explosives and other dangerous items, incorporating security management services, canine explosive detection and the most advanced portable screening technology.
- Fixed base operators (FBOs)
- Charter airlines departments
- Professional and college sports teams
- Celebrities & VIPs
- Foreign dignitaries
High Value Cargo Security
Global Elite Group’s High Value Cargo Security services are trusted by some of the world’s most prominent shippers and auction houses. Our officers are trained and assigned with various responsibilities on a daily basis, including oversight of the secure delivery, transport and safe handling. These services provide a physical guard presence to oversee all critical movements of the shipment, from tendering at the cargo facility through loading onto an aircraft (and the reverse).
- Real-time GPS locations at all times
- Instant notification for movements and progression of transport
- Photographic evidence of movements (not available in all facilities due to DHS regulations)
- On-site representation of owner/shipper of goods
- Artwork & historical artifacts
- Cash, currency, precious metals & credit cards
- Sensitive and/or confidential information in hard-copy form