Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Division
The Oil, Gas &Petrochemical (OG&P) Protective Services Division provides security services to the oil, natural gas and petrochemical industries. Securitas has the experience, training and technological resources required to meet the security needs of this specialized market.
Our operations include Upstream facilities that includes corporate campuses, Midstream operations such as pipelines, tank farms, and terminals and lastly Downstream operations that include refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants. With more than 1,800 specially trained security officers and industry experts throughout the US, we can provide clients personnel with the experience, training and technological resources required to accomplish security’s evolving missions.
The OG&P Difference:
- Regulatory knowledge and compliance – 70% of our employees with TWIC cards
- Safety culture, plan and commitment with local and national delivery
- Proven response (Turnarounds, Weather emergency, Incidents) capabilities
- Industry leading training and technology
- Proactive management that uses analytical data to forecast trends
- National and Global account management
- Enterprise System assessment and upgrade
- Industry leading pay, benefits and training for Career opportunities
- Evaluating opportunities to apply Technology for Cost reduction or as a Compliance Tool